Thursday, July 11, 2013

Orange Paperie and Co Challenge

 The lovely Rachael Funnell has set an Awesome Challenge over at OPC this month,it is the SSS Challenge,Stitching,Stamping and Stenciling .I love all of those things not so much machine stitching  but love Faux stitching or drawn on stitching and getting messy with stencils and stamping so I thought I would enter
Be sure to check out the OPC Blog and the DT's inspiring examples

I have used a grid stamp with white paint,I have used my Brick Stencil with black texture paste
and I have hand drawn on the stitching thats my SSS elements ticked off.

Materials used
Black Cardstock
Prima Marketing Roses
Manor House Bling Trim Extravagant
Manor House Ornate Frames
Manor house White Flower
Thanks for stopping by Hope you have a fabulous Day
Happy Scrapping
xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is stunning. A real eye catcher.

Dolly B said...

Stunning layout, thank you for joining us at Orange Paperie
Mary

Annette Edmonds said...

what a fantastic page, totally love what you have done and the creative ways that you incorporated the challenge elements, thanks heaps for joing with us this month at Orange Paperie & Co, cheers Annette

Jo said...

An amazing page Julie. I've always loved red and black together and the white really makes it all pop.I think the circles make it very pleasing to the eye. Thanks for joining in this month :)

Kim Ewins said...

Stunning layout, Julie....awesome colours...love your take on this months challenge at OP&C

Cheryl said...

Stunning Julie!! just stunning!!
Thanks for joining in at OP.

Sandra said...

I love the colours on this layout and the flowers, the grid and the circles look amazing.