Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MELBOURNE CUP SCRAPPING MANIA

Hi ladies I thought we could have a cyber Melbourne Cup Day...
We will have a Cyber Chicken and champagne Lunch followed up with Strawberries .We will also have a " SWEEP" and I would like to have a little fashion show of you wearing your Melbourne Cup Day Hat by taking a photo of yourself in your hat and do a 12x12 LO and have it emailed to me by 7.00pm on 3rd of November...So that I can have them in the gallery on Tuesday when the fashion show starts at 1.00pm.Then I would like you all to PM me with your favourite LO and that will be our winner...There will also be a prize for the winners of the sweep..If you would like to take part could you please add your name to the list... Just head over to www.scrappingoutback.com.au to register..
Happy Punting!!!

No comments: