Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Bunch of Handmade Biscuits

The other day at Rachelle's meet and greet one of the ladies (Thanks Marie) bought some cookies and they looked fantastic there was about 30 biscuits all different shapes in a box.So I went to my local Kitchen place to buy the cookie cutters etc to make some and they had some flower cookies on a stick and they looked like a bunch of flowers and I thought what a fantastic idea so I got the stuff to make a bunch of Cookie Flowers for my sister who had just come back from working in Greenland for 7 weeks and I must say they worked and they tasted really yummy to so that was a bonus..
Here is a picture of them.


TF Popping in catch you later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, these look waaaaaaay too pretty to eat LOL!!! No calories I take it either hehe?

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

so sweet... i agree.. too pretty to eat...

Heidi E. said...

They are so cute..

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules, does all the talk of retreat make you want to go? I would luuuurve it.