Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A couple of Christmas presents to share

I got the idea for these wall hanging's from Rachelle Minett you can see a set of step by step instructions her wall hanging over at Scrapping Outback here
I hope you can pop over and give this a try cause it really is a quick and easy gift to make...
Jack's Wall hanger I have used the new Shazaam paper from Rusty Pickle the little super heroes are just the cutest.At the moment Jack's favourite movie is Night at the Museum 2 and he loves the saying Boom boom fire power so I have inclued that on his hanger.


Alyssa's Wall hanger I have used Rusty Pickle popstar paper and Rusty Pickle alpha stickers.

Thanks for popping in ...Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Love them both.. I so have to make my daughter one.. Thanks for sharing..

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, I really love these projects, they are sooooooooo cool, wishing you an awesome 2010 and many happy scrapping times, Tiff :):):)