Friday, January 22, 2010

Three Cards I made

I have been blog hopping and found some very inspirational Norwegian card marker's these cards are inspired by them.Thank you ladies for sharing your creations.
I have used stamps available from Impressive Stamps Australia and Flower Soft..This is the first time I have used flower soft and I must say it is fantastic I love it!
Thank you all very much for leaving me such lovely comments about my Master's Entries I loved reading them all.I will be doing it all over again this year I just loved the process.
Here are three of my cards..
here is my Easter Bunny card made with Kaiser Blushed papers. Birthday card is made with Kaiser Garden Arabesque papers and Kaiser flower's and pearls.. Lastly is my Best Wishes card made with Kaiser Loire Valley papers.
Thanks so much for popping in I would love to hear your thoughts on my cards Have a great Weekend...

6 comments:

Fiona Sunderhauf said...

Beautiful as usaul Jules. Flower Soft was mu fav product last year as you already know, Your cards are the best I've seen

scrappinlil said...

Wow beautiful cards..I am sure who ever receives these will just love them...I am not sure what flower soft is....can you let me know? TFS

Mel said...

Wow these cards are truly magnificent, I especially love the easter bunny one, I love the look of flower soft but have no idea how to adhere it, is it like flock, looks amazing, wowsers.

Heidi E. said...

Great cards.. I too love Flower soft..

Trudi Harrison said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, GORGEOUS

Love the colouring in and the flower soft looks awesome

Sandra said...

These are soooo pretty Jules.