Saturday, September 11, 2010

Twilight Cybercrop now on

Yes the CC started Last night all the challenges are up and the Deadline is 22nd of September so lots of time to get everything done.
I set an Obsession Challenge here is my example

You can check out Trudi's,Joanne's and Rachelle's examples here


Joanne set a Fantasty man Challenge you have to scrap a Fantasy man
here is my take on the challenge of course I had to use a photo of Eric the Viking from the Trueblood series I absolulety love the books and Eric is by far my favourite


You can check out the other DT's example here

Rachelle,Alicia and Trudi have also set some great challenge's Trudi's is a free ONLINE Class how Fantastic is that so pop on over to Scrapping Outback and take a look and while oyu are there you should look at the AWESOME Prize that is up for grabs for one lucky Scrapper $100.00 SO Shop voucher wow what you can buy for $100.00 what an Incredible Prize So pop on over to SO and have a look..

No comments: