Sunday, October 3, 2010

October's Challenges at SO

This month I had to do the Sketch Challenge so here is my example you can find out more Here
Here is my Example


We also have a White with a Twist Challenge and this Month Miss Trudi Harrison picked Yellow so we have White with a Twist of Lemon here is my example


Pop over to the SO forum Here to check out the other DT Girls example's.

I also have been gived an October DT Kit filled with Rusty Pickle Pirate Princess papers and other goodies to play with Here are a few sneaks

If you purchase the Kit from SO here you will then be given access to a free online class with step by step instructions for you to complete a LO at your leisure in this class you will learn a little bit of Tea Bag Folding Lots of Fun and so Easy to make...
Have a very creative week and don't work to hard.

No comments: