Friday, August 3, 2012

Hello it's been a while

My poor little blog has been neglected so I have a few minutes to spare now so I thought I would pop up a few LO's .So be prepared for a long line of photo's..You might want to grab a  cuppa LOL.
This LO is using the  Glass Window Technique
Just Love playing with Paint and all things Lumpy Bumpy
Oh La La Love my branch die cut.
Adorning your chipboard with paper and liquid pearls
Just loving my Brick template and Glimmer Mists
My brick template this time using texture paste and sandpaper

Chicken wire template, wire , metallic rubons and glimmer mist
More misting
Ok so that's it for me I hope you find a few LO's that will inspire you the next time you are creating,I haven't done may LO's as I have been busy with decorating cakes loving the creative and beautiful cakes I have been sculpting lately if you have not already I would love for you to visit my FB page and take a look at my cakes thus far..Also keep an eye on my blog I may have a very exciting piece of information to share very soon.Till next time and I promise it will not be months between postings have a fantastic weekend and Happy Creating.

No comments: