Saturday, June 29, 2013

7 Dots Nature Challenge

I have had some 7 Dots paper in my stash for a little while now and I thought it was time I used it.I popped on to FB and noticed 7 Dots Studio in my news feed and noticed they are holding a challenge at the moment and I thought what better way to use some 7 Dots Paper so I have entered this LO into their 'Nature Challenge' My nature object is a couple of Feathers from my pet cockatiel Louie
All the info is on the 7 Dots Blog

Materials used 7 DOTS  Studio paper
Prima Marketing Roses
Manor House Ornate Frames
Scrap matts Chipboard
Kaiser Stamps
Feathers
Thanks for popping in have a lovely weekend
Happy Scrapping
Jules x

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

This is really creative Jules - I love the feathers. Good luck with the 7 dots challenge :)

Sandi Smith said...

Gorgeous layout and such a little cutie!!!Thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio!!